Summary: In order to enjoy audio files on iPod Touch 6 more easily, converting audio files to MP3 can be a great idea for you. This article here will teach you how to convert audio files to iPod Touch 6 quickly.
Apple’s newly released and much needed update to the iPod touch has seen the much maligned music and baby iPhone receive a new lease of life, once again making it a viable alternative for those that don’t want a cellular plan but like the idea of using iOS on something smaller than an iPad. We’re not sure why it’s taken Apple so long to get an update out the door, but now it’s here the iPod touch is worth consideration once again.
iPod Touch 6 audio playback:
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit
As it is shown above, FLAC, CAF, OGG and etc. are not supported by iPod Touch 6. If you want to enjoy various audio files on iPod Touch 6, you’d better convert your source audio files to iPod Touch 6 best accepted audio format. Here you can depend on Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. This program can convert any audio formats as you like to iPod Touch 6 supported foramts from MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, MKA, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA, M4B, AUD, MKA, AIFC, CAF, MPC, and QCP, etc.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to convert audio files to iPod Touch 6 for enjoying?
Step 1: Download, install and launch the program, you can import the video files either by dragging and dropping directly into the main interface or by clicking “Add Video” or “Add from folder” button.
Step 2: You can choose from a number of different formats displayed in the “Format” bar at the bottom. Here you’re suggested to choose “Common Audio>>MP3- MPEG Layer-3 Audio (*.mp3)” as output format.
Step 3: Go back to the main interface, hit the big button “Convert” there.
Conclusion: There is no need for waiting for a long time. We can receive the best output files nicely. After conversion, you can get the generated files by hitting “Open” button. Now, it’s easy to enjoy audio files on iPod Touch 6.
- Downsize Sony 4K XAVC to 1080p for Playing Smoothly
- How Can I Edit 3D MTS from Sony HDR-TD20V in FCP X?
- Smoothly Edit Sony F55/F5 4K XAVC in Final Cut Pro 6/7
- How to Play MOV on iPhone?
- Work with Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD in iMovie
- Upload Canon C300 MXF to YouTube/Vimeo for Sharing
- Import Canon EOS 5DS R MOV to Final Cut Studio