More powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30fps, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. If you’ve got some 4K H.265 files like from DJI Phantom 4 Pro, how to make a smooth postproduction? Here’s how you can import DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265 to Windows Movie Maker flawlessly. If you just have the intention to edit DJI Phantom 4 Pro H.265 videos in Windows Movie Maker, read on.
As a pretty new standard in the video codec area, H.265/HEVC hasn't gotten full support from most NLE systems like Windows Movie Maker. So in order to edit DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265/HEVC files in Windows Movie Maker fluidly without incompatibility issues, currently you have to convert DJI Phantom 4 Pro H.265/HEVC files to an intermediate format that is fully compatible with Windows Movie Maker, such as WMV because it works great in Windows Movie Maker, which ensures both efficiency and quality.
Windows Movie Maker supported formats
- Video formats: WMV, ASF, WM, M2TS, MTS, M2T, MOV, QT, DVR-MS, WTV
- Audio formats: ASF, WM, WMA, AIF, AIFF, WAV, M4A, MP3
Now choose one professional 4K H.265 to Windows Movie Maker video converter
Pavtube Video Converter is the best H.265 video converter for Windows Movie Maker. It not only can convert DJI Phantom 4 Pro H.265 to Windows Movie Maker supported video, but also can compress DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K to 1080p with high quality. Besides, it also can convert various video formats like H.265, MP4, MKV, FLV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, XAVC etc in SD/HD/4K resolution to Windows Movie Maker suitable format. (Read review)
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
How to Convert DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265 video in Windows Movie Maker
Step 1. Load source 4K H.265 videos
Launch the 4K to WMM converter, and then click "Add Video" and load your 4K HD files. This program supports batch conversion, so you can add multiple files into it at a time.
Step 2. Choose output format
Hit the "Format" box and select "HD Video" > "WMV HD" on the dropdown menu as output format. You can also adjust the output resolution by clicking the Settings button. You can also click Output Folder to choose a folder to save the converted media files.
Step 3. Start the conversion
When all is OK, just click the Convert button to start converting your 4K videos to Windows Movie Maker compatible 1080p WMV files. After the conversion, find your converted video clips in the destination folder and add them to Windows Movie Maker for home movie making.
- Import DJI Inspire 2 H.265 to FCP X(10.3) on Mac successfully
- Best Handbrake 1.0.0 alternative for Windows 10
- Edit H.265 video in Pinnacle Studio (including Pinnacle Studio 20)
- Can't Import Samsung (4K) H.265 video into Windows Movie Maker - Solution
- 2017 Top 3 H.265 Video Converter for macOS 10.12 Sierra