Until now, there are currently few editing programs that natively support 4K, so editing Nikon Coolpix A900 4K video in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 is a little difficult. To solve the issue, a quick fix is to transcode Nikon Coolpix A900 4K files to Adobe Premiere Pro most compatible MPEG-2 file type in proper settings. For this purpose, this article mainly shows you how to transcode Nikon Coolpix A900 4K footage to MPG for Premiere Pro with the best 4K to Premiere video tool.
Here we sugget the best one - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. It can convert Nikon Coolpix A900 4K videos to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 best editable MPEG-2 format on Mac (macOS Sierra, El Capitan etc). Besides, this powerful 4K video converter also can convert all common, HD, 4K, 3D videos to all popular video and audio formats like AVI, H.265, M3U8, MP4, MOV, MKV, MPG, FLV, 3D, etc. For playing on HD media player, Tablets, Smartphones, Game consoles, 4K TV, 3D TV, Projectors, etc.
- Nikon Coolpix A900 4K to iMovie/FCE
- Nikon Coolpix A900 4K with FCP X
- GoPro Videos to Premiere Pro 2015.3
- MTS to Premiere CC-2015.3
- MXF to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Adjust Nikon Coolpix A900 4K videos to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 friendly format?
Step 1. Add Nikon Coolpix A900 H.264 files
Just Click "Add" icon to load video files from Nikon COOLPIX A900 into file list. Batch conversion is also supported by dragging and dropping Nikon Coolpix P900 A.264 files one by one or the folder where Nikon Coolpix A900 H.264 files are to the main interface of the program.
Step 2. Choose Output Format
This video converter offers optimized format preset for Adobe Premiere CC 2015.3. Just click "Format" menu firstly and then follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" to set MPG, MOV or WMV format.
Tips: You can click "settings" button in the main interface to customize the output video's parameters, such as resolution, frame rate, etc.
Step 3. Start conversion
Click the “Convert” button to start converting Nikon Coolpix A900 4K H.264 MPEG-4 to Premiere Pro.CC 2015 3. After that, click the “Open” button to locate the output files and transfer the files to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 as usual.
- Qucikly Load Blade Chroma 4K recordings to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
- Why can't my After Effects CC 2015.3(13.8) import .MP4 files?
- No Audio: Import MOV to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
- Converting MTS to After Effects CC 2015.3 (13.8) format
- Edit GoPro HERO4 Black 4K Videos on Premiere Pro CC on Mac El Capitan