In order to make a highlight video out of camera recorded M2TS/MTS video files, we have to turn to a HD MTS/M2TS video converter or codec for help. Here we recommend Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac which is not only able to convert M2TS/MTS to Camtasia videos, but also edit all kinds of videos. Therefore, you have two options to edit HD-camera recorded videos.
Solution 1: Convert MTS/M2TS to Camtasia Studios supported format
Solution 2: Find a Camtasia Alternative to Import/Edit/Merge MTS/M2TS Videos
Luckily, you needn’t choose two tools to help you done. Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac can not only convert MTS/M2TS to Camtasia Studios supported format, but also can be the best Camtasia Alternative to Import/Edit/Merge MTS/M2TS Videos. That’e perfect. (Read Review)
Read Also: OBS MP4 to Camtasia Studio ǀ Canon MXF to Camtasia Studio ǀ TS to Camtasia Studio ǀ AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Camtasia 2 ǀ MKV to Camtasia Studio
Free download the best MTS/M2TS to Camtasia Studio converter/editor:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
Follow the guide to merge and edit CamRec MTS/M2TS Videos in Camtasia Studio nicely
1. Add MTS/M2TS files
After you run this MTS/M2TS merger/converter, click "Import" option to load all of your local MTS/M2TS files to join together. After that, they will be listed on the User’s album of this app. Or you may directly drag them to the User's Album from your computer.
2. Merge and edit CamRec MTS/M2TS Videos
Merge selected files into one: By ticking off “Merge into one file” option behind “Settings” button, you can merge the MTS/M2TS files in list into one single file.
Other editing funtions:
Go to “Edit” tab and open “Crop” “Effect” “Watermark” “Audio” tab to adjust video zoom, adjust image brightness, and add watermark etc:
- Cut video files to capture your favorite MTS/M2TS clips.
- Crop video files to remove the black edges around your MTS/M2TS video
- Go to “Setting” tab to adjust video bitrate/codec/resolution and more.
- Adjust video image in brightness, contrast and saturation
- Add watermark/subtitle to MTS/M2TS video files
- Remove/Replace audio from MTS/M2TS video clips
Click Format to choose “Common Video -> MOV – QuickTime (*.mov)” profile in the drop-down menu.
4. Convert CamRec MTS/M2TS Videos to Camtasia Studio
Simply click the "Convert" button to start converting and everything else will be automated. If you have added quite a bunch of video files, it would take some time to convert. In such case, you can click Option and tick the box “Shut down the computer after conversion”.
- Easily Solve “FCP X won't edit AVCHD files” issue
- Can I Trim/Split HD *.ts files from satellite recordings for playing with VLC?
- Best Way to Convert/Join Merge MTS/M2TS/TS files on macOS Sierra
- Top 5 MTS/M2TS Video Editors for Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc)
- How to Get AVCHD MTS Workflow with DaVinci Resolve (Lite)?
- How to Merge and Upload Convert GoPro 4K videos to Instagram?
- Edit Blade Chroma 4K in Windows Movie Maker on Windows 10